Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ning

I searched for "crocheting" on the ning home page and there were 86 networks about crocheting. EtsyHookers has 307 members and many pictures on its home page. All kinds of clothing and decorative items are shown with members selling the displayed items. To become a member, you have to create an Etsy shop with 50% crochet or crochet related items with a minimum of 7 items listed. I was hoping to find free crochet patterns and there are some available, but primarily it is a site for selling. I looked at the ALA network and they have a new site they'll be using in the future: ALA Connect: at http://connect.ala.org At the old site they have 463 members and over 1000 photos, and 61 blog posts. I watched the We've been Everywhere video and it was great. I loved the librarians singing along with Johnny Cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment